StarSkate provides opportunities for skaters of all ages to develop from fundamental to advanced figure skating sklls in all disciplines. StarSkaters will receive private, semi-private, and group lessons taught in a progressive and sequential manner. These skaters will also take SkateCanada Tests and may compete in local and out of town events.
The Centennial Figure Skating Club uses a team coaching method. Skaters will receive lessons from the team leader as well as other the other coaches on the team..
Lessons included in CFSC member fees are taught by CFSC coaches.*
Skaters with Guest Coaches are responsible for their own lesson fees
* this does not include partnering lessons, or extra lessons booked with guest coaches
StarSkate Info and prices( Printable Version)
|· There is some flexibility in booking ice times. Sessions have limited spots as many sessions are shared.· All StarSkaters will choose their own Schedule· Minimum 4 hours program for StarSkaters· Lessons are included for Centennial FSC members· Extra sessions available at the Fliteway FSC (inquire when registering)
Fee Schedule for Skaters with Guest Coaches available on request. Contact your coach or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Available Hours For StarSkate
General Program Information
- Registration is on a first come first serve basis and must be accompanied by a registration form, as well a cheques/credit card # depending on payment option
- Payment can be in cash, debit, credit card or cheque.
- Registration is on-going and will be pro-rated
- Private, semi-private, and group lessons included, Partnering and extra lessons available at a reasonable rate.
- Payment plans available
- Parents are requested to view lessons from the bleachers or lobby viewing area. Parents are not permitted to view lessons from the players boxes as this disrupts the classes.
- If a registered skater is in any way disruptive during skating lessons, causing other skaters to be held back from a positive learning experience, the coach will discuss the concern with the skater/parent. If the skater’s behaviour does not improve, the skater will be asked to withdraw from the class and a partial refund of registration fees will be given.
NSF cheques are subject to a $25.00 fee
Refunds will be dealt with on an individual basis by the Board of Directors of the Centennial FSC. Refunds will only be considered if the skater chooses to leave the club.
The SkateCanada fee is non-refundable.